To this, we are always seeking partners to help us expand our reach and increase our services while maintaining the highest caliber of programming. Organizations looking to fund in the areas of pediatric hearing loss support need look no further than FHSR. By creating a strategic partnership with FHSR other hospitals, private foundations, corporations, and nonprofit organizations can affect meaningful change in deaf/ hard of hearing children’s lives.
Programs currently under consideration for expansion include the Hart Family Cochlear Implant Education Coordinator, the READ Literacy program and free family events for this unique community.
Programs Available –
- Chicago Hearing Society / CHOICES
- Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago
- Top Ranked Surgeon, Dr. Young
- Hart Family Cochlear Implant Education Coordinator
- Social Workers for newly identified families at Lurie Children’s Hospital
- Loaner Hearing Aid Banks at
- Merit School of Music
- The Old Town School of Music
All interested organizations should contact
Kristen Van Dyke, Executive Director